Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A So Cal adventure

I went to so cal for the weekend:Before I left for SoCal on Friday, I caught a mouse. Notice how I put my TA in danger of getting his finger smashed instead of me. The mouse actually got away with that Cheeze-it, but when we spread the oreo cream on the trap, he went to mouse hell! The kids were very critical about my murdering of the Ratoncito, but that should be the punishment for anybody stealing food out of my office!
Got to Irvine on Friday night to chill on some hookah. Loved this Pomegranate flavor. I was supposed to confiscate this for Alex since he bought and left it there, but the guy in the next picture was likely to murder me if I took it (he said it with a smile!!!) Real talk, I forgot to bring it...sorry Alex, Mission FAILURE! But here is a nice picture of Kevin and I as a consolation prize. Ah Yes...the pancake below was amazing, but not worth the two hour wait and the $45 parking ticket I got. The host that seated us was quite entertaining. If you did not respond when he called your name when your table was ready, he was say "You are dead to me!"
So I was in LA hanging out with Kenny, Lina, Chauncey, Ronald, and Suzie. Ronald and Suzie went to a race in Long Beach where they drifted the streets and did some time trials. Suzie and her pimpin' STI did very well. After we finished our dinner in LA Chauncey, Ron, Suz, and I decided to drive to Riverside in the pouring rain. We hit a puddle and I think the STI floated for a few seconds. It was pretty scary. So in Riverside the next day, Ron decided to raise the STI so he could have more stability. While he took his tires off, Chauncey decided to try the STI tires on his RSX and here is a pic of that. While in Riverside, Chauncey and I had a snoring contest. First contest was to see who could fall asleep first and snore loud enough to keep the other up. He won that round. I won the round that once I got to sleep, my snoring would wake him up. Had some delicious Hawaiian BBQ at Ono's Monday afternoon once Ron finished raising his car.

This was the Mochi I got right before I left for home.


No comments:

Post a Comment