Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The most boring days of work!

These last few days are the most boring days of work. Here I actually have time to update my blog. I must sit here with my second period class while they take the state standards tests. I read the same bullshit for every section of the test and the kids finish each section of the test in 20 minutes and they still have 45 minutes left to sit around and do nothing. One teacher told me they got all the way through Milan. I'm against the showing of movies for these things because this will make students hurry up so they can watch the movie. We want the kids to do well because this is how politicians tell if we are doing our job or not. It kinda sucks that these kids hold the future of how school is run. They gotta take this shit seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh is that why I haven't been called to sub all week? Ugh, April has been a pretty slow month for me. That explains it (+ break, of course).

    ReplyDelete