Monday, October 26, 2009

Lookin through my iPhone pics


Trying to make my blog as cool as Matt's...so far not so good.
Breaking my AR-15 Cherry


Monique


Rachel's wedding


Hotpot ala Cambodian

Dinner at my parents
Bitch!
Gourmet night with Mr. Peterson. We had a Grand Marnier souffle along with some nice scotch, rack of lamb.



This dog just hopped in my car!!!


Cold day at the beach, this happened sometime this summer. Chauncey was over at like 5AM and I was like "why you wake me up?!?!" and I was like "You on my time now bitch..."so Chauncey, June, and I went to the beach at 6 AM, got some Gayle's in Capitola, watched some surfers, stopped in Los Gatos for some Soup at 10.



In Las Vegas. Vern, Romel, Mike, Paul, and I tried the local cusine. This is a fried twinkie and some fried Oreos. The next day for breakfast I had some Chicken and Waffles. Gained about 10 lbs. that weekend and clogged up all my arteries.

2 comments: