Wednesday, October 28, 2009

here is a day in the life of ME!!!

My day begins with my shower...I love the Axe

On Sunday and Monday nights, June crashes at my place because the commute is closer to his work since he starts at 7AM. So I wake him up since we leave for work at the same time on those days. Everyday he says "5 more minutes".
Some asshole parked in my spot, as you can see I parked close enough so he/she would have to go through the passenger side.
Here is my office, its rather clean cause I made my TA clean it


Here is what I do all day long...best job in the world!!!


When I go home, I cook. Today I made some fish tacos and some homemade salsa. The salsa is made by reconstituting dried guajillo chiles. Boil those with onions, garlic, and a tomato. Peel the tomato, chuck the chile stems, and blend for a delicious smokey salsa. Enjoy with your fish tacos!!!


1 comment: