Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas, cooking, and new years







As you may have guessed, the pics in the previous post were just pics I found on the web of my Christmas presents. I'm not going to pose in my bicycle shorts or under-armor until I get ultimately ripped. The A's hat was given to me by Will to match my Jordans. The moccasins in this pic are the ones I got from my mom.

I'm bringing back Jello. After looking through many old cookbooks, the 50's and 60's were a time in America for Jello. This delicious fruity treat has since gone away for more trendier things like Crème bruleé. Its almost faux pas to make jello anymore. But all trends return eventually and so I am bringing back the jello salad as well as the bowtie.

As you can see my fish tank is once again beautiful and spotless. My bike is also lookin' great. Went yesterday for a ride with Steven on the fixie to OG and then to Sweet Retreat and back home. Need to get a pic of us on the bikes cause my bike is the angel and his is the devil with our opposing color schemes (his is red and black).

My New Year's resolution is to not gossip. I think this is essential in being impeccable with my word (Ruíz, The Four Agreements). When you say something bad about somebody, the universe changes so that it agrees with that. I think the same can be said for Racial Stereotypes. For Example: When we say Asian's can't drive and find evidence of it, we believe it. What if we all said Asian's are the best drivers? Then when we see evidence of it, we will believe it and that stereotype will be gone. I'm sure you all can find an example of an impeccable Asian driver equally as much as you can find a bad one. Gossiping is essentially the same thing. I don't want to be responsible for putting the negative energy about somebody into the universe. Will I break this resolution? Probably...but that shouldn't mean I can't start all over again.

1 comment:

  1. I would prefer to see the Bike shorts pic ASAP. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete