Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting back to normal

After doing two months of Musical Theatre, I am starting to get back to my normal self. By no means is March offering a respite from musical activities, but it is a much easier life. Since the end of the musical, I have had more patience and a happier time at work. I have been working in the kitchen making wonderful culinary delights.

Today I made some striped bass. It was so good! I used dill and basil and lemon and rubbed the fish and stuffed it into every orifice the fish has. A bit of olive oil and some kosher salt and into the oven for 30 minutes. Made some jasmine rice on the side, some guacamole, and some corn tortillas. For some odd reason, I must have tortillas with my fish (unless I cook salmon).

Coming up is our silly st. patricks Pasta feed/concert. Its $10 for a lot of pasta, music, and fun. Included is two of Vivaldi's four seasons. Why am I serving pasta on St. Patty's day you ask? I wanted corned beef and cabbage, but the silly kids who run ASB and are in charge of catering the event decided they didn't like corned beef and made it pasta instead. Supposedly its really good pasta, but I will have my corned beef and cabbage going on in my crock pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment