Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First 30 Years of life

So as of tonight around 2:42 AM, I will have completed my first 30 years of life. I was thinking about all the things that I should have done while I was in that youth...I did them all. I was thinking that I never got into a fight, but I don't regret that. Fight Club being one of my favorite books and films, I could definitely appreciate the quote that says, "A man can't know himself until he has lost in a fight." But to me, getting in a fight means that you cannot resolve your conflicts like a civilized person.

I'm sad that my 20s are over, but happy that I'm starting the second of the three sections of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that I couldn't take you to a Giants game like we celebrated the end of your teens ... But there will be other events.

    Speaking of which, are you free 10/17?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be going to the 49ers Raiders game that day. We'll see. What did you have planned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hit me up when you're freebie! i love the letter.

    ReplyDelete