Wednesday, January 6, 2010

look what I got!

So today was the first day back to school. I was visited by Tim Cho. Had a kid who was still drunk from the previous night of partying. Typical day until 6th period rolled around...2 brothers in my orchestra bought me a pair of Jordan's for Christmas. I couldn't believe it!

This event in my life is unquestionably the most random act of kindness that I have ever experienced. I live the best life I could live. 6 months ago I realized I have the best life anybody can have. I have a job I love, a nice car, a simple apartment, some of the best friends in the world, the best family ever, I have talent, cooking skills, an iPhone, nice clothes, good looks, and passion. What more could I ask for?

I use 6 months as a period of time because in this 6 months, I have grown to be the happiest I have ever been. I attribute it to the gratitude I have for the things I have in life and recognizing all of the good that is going on around me. I challenge anybody reading this to realize that you all live a great life, too. Tell people what you are grateful for and really mean it. Do this for 6 months and miracles will happen. Random acts of kindness will happen to you, money will flow into your world, and you will give good vibrations and energy to your occurring world.

No comments:

Post a Comment