Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goodbye Conan and cheap bastards!

Gonna miss Conan on the Tonight Show. I don't care for Leno much. I know my grandparents like Leno more than Conan. I think NBC is trying to appeal to the people who actually pay for TV and not pirates like me and most of my friends who have found ways around paying for cable.

What does my generation pay for anyways? They download all their music for free, they don't pay for cable, they steal their neighbor's internet, most of my friends don't play WoW anymore cause they had to pay for that. When is the last time you paid for Microsoft Office? or Windows? Cheap bastards! Now you can download your textbooks for free. Some kids found where I can replace missing parts for band music for free.

A couple of my friends won't ever buy a drink when we go out, but since i bought a drink and I get free refills, they think they can just drink mine. Some even want to get my Netflix password so they can watch movies at my expense. One large problem at the school I work at that nobody seems to pay any attention to is the amount of kids who shoplift. I bet 8 out of every 10 kids at Leland have shoplifted. I bet 99 of every 100 kids have cheated either on a test or by copying homework. To me, this is far more serious than getting caught smoking pot at school, cutting class to have lunch, or running across the street to enjoy a stog. This is about the integrity of mankind.

Cheating and stealing make the world not run right. When you steal or cheat, your rob somebody of something they have earned through hard work. Cheating is robbing somebody of intellectual property and stealing is robbing somebody of physical property. If everyone takes from each other, our world will go into chaos. If we keep letting this happen, our world will go into chaos.

3 comments:

  1. stop hanging out with vietnamese dudes haha problem solved, also you forgot one... people that never want to drive when we are going somewhere as a group lol fuck that noise, welcome to my struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am okay with driving because 9 times out of 10 I have to listen to horrible music that the driver and most of the passengers want to hear. At least when i'm in control of the music if someone complains, I can stop the car and ask them to leave. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeha you know what thats relaly true if i ahve to listen to kid cudis murmuring ass again im going to hang myself by my ears...

    ReplyDelete