Thursday, February 24, 2011

Engelstadt

Otherwise known as Los Angeles for you who do not speak German. I have been here in SoCal for since Saturday.

On Sunday in San Diego I went to the flea market. It was pretty cool. Bought a vinyl of Coltrain's Favorite Things. Also bought my friend Chauncey a poster with Chairman Mao on it saying "let's party".

I was actually down here on business, I recorded a sick track for Kenneth. I'll make sure to post the finished product.

I really like LA. I always get inspired and rejuvenated when I hang out here. Irvine, Riverside, and San Diego are not the same. It's particularly Los Angeles that inspires me and gets my juices flowing. Walking around on the beach in Santa Monica is awesome, hangin' out in Venice is cool, and eating at cool places in Westwood are some of the things I enjoy while coming down here. I don't enjoy driving down here, but its a necessary evil, so I make the best out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment