Sunday, February 7, 2010

A psychic reading

Today I got a free fifteen minute reading from a psychic. Now for those of you new to me, I am very well informed about psychics and real spirituality. The dude that gave me my reading talks to angels. Keep in mind that when receiving messages from the spiritual realm, you don't get a text message or anything, it kinda comes to people by a mixture of senses.

So after I repeated my full name 3 times to him, he got an image of a Mayan temple from Mexico. He had no idea what it meant, I knew exactly what it meant. This was my Grandmother who passed about a year ago communicating with me again. The last few months, she has been coming into my dreams and stuff. So I told the psychic that she is just popping in cause my Dad doesn't listen to her and she knows my mom and I pay attention when she comes around. But he said that she is trying to show me not to give up on my dreams of being a conductor, you just need to take it one step at a time.

I then asked him about my random chest pains that I get. I told him that I know I don't need to go to the doctor because I am in good health and its common for people to have random pains, spasms, and itches. He said that he is very unfamiliar with past lives, but the angels told him it was a past life pain. I asked him which one cause I have lived almost 200? I then told him that in about 50 of them, I died on the battlefield...Immediately he said I got kicked in the chest by a horse. He says I need to make peace with something from that life. I told him I could probably figure that one out.

Then our time was up and I left for my rehearsal.

1 comment:

  1. dude, first of all lets not be foolish and think u got kicked by a horse. it was most probably a donkey...second... come on you said your name 3 times and then he figured out that your Mexican... FAIL... you know i am kinda of a believer of these tings...i hope you do find what you have to make peace with.. enjoy

    ReplyDelete